Take Action Now!
Many businesses have been hit hard. Owners and management teams are increasingly concerned about whether their company will survive this crisis. But, one thing is certain, this situation will not last forever. The economy will recover. Businesses will turnaround. It’s not a question of IF, but a question of WHEN? In the meantime, your business has to SURVIVE and position yourself for SUCCESS. To do this, first you must do everything in your power to find, preserve and tightly manage the most important asset that you have – CASH; and second, you must align and strengthen your business to succeed in the new normal.
During this 60-minute webinar, we will cover:
- Setting a Context for Action
- Determining the right things to do and then planning how to do them right
- Immediate actions you must take to find cash
- Finding hidden money
- Expense reduction in the usual areas PLUS in the less than obvious areas
- How to effectively negotiate with your bank, landlord, suppliers, creditors and customers
- The importance of developing a supportable Recovery Plan
- Financing options for working capital
- Communicate, communicate, communicate
- Looking to the future
- How to emerge stronger, more agile, more resilient, and to be able to act decisively to bolster the long-term
Who Should Attend?
Business owners and entrepreneurs who need help navigating through this difficult period in our nation’s history.
Real Estate Finance Expert
DRE Lic. #02082585
Richard Eppel, Business Strategist
Ryan Smith, Commercial Finance Expert
Zoom (Zoom link will be sent to you upon registration)
Thursday May 21st
12:00 – 1:00 with Q&A to follow
Please complete our online registration form. You will be contacted within 48 hours after submission to answer any questions you might have prior to attending the seminar.